The group is now working toward the goal of converting a portion of the property to a Strata. Key steps are imminent...
- A new WELL will be drilled as soon as the road bans on Sabiston Creek Rd. are lifted.
- A Riparian Area Study will be completed in early Spring.
- Strata drawings are scheduled for completion shortly.
Highlights for the past season include:
- completion of the central water delivery system
- addition of 3 new steel storage containers
- further beach cleanup and path improvements
Tom and Tracy are quickly becoming Kamloops Lake fishing experts and it was a great summer for water sports with lots of activity around the dock!