Seasonal Property Manager for Caliente Lakeside Resort (Kamloops Lake)
The Strata Ownership group at Caliente Lakeside Resort is seeking a seasonal Property Manager to live on site April thru October (exact start and finish dates are negotiable). Couples are encouraged. The ideal candidate(s) will have high mechanical aptitude, strong problem solving skills and lots of energy for both physical work and group communication. The candidate(s) also must have a trailer/RV for accommodation.
An RV site with a treated water hook-up and a Sani-Drop will be provided at ‘No Charge’. The resort functions 100% on solar power so any electrical requirements would have to be delivered via renewable energy. We have a knowledgeable group that would help with sourcing and installing appropriate equipment. The actual contract details will be tailored to best balance the needs/wants of the Strata and the capabilities of the individual(s) but it will include:
• Management and Maintenance of the Water Treatment System
• General Security (including high number of days on site during the season)
• Modest amount of Landscaping, Weeding and Tree Watering
• Monitoring of Bylaw and Rules compliance
• Managing the Fire Protection System (test equipment and keep fire tank full)
• Minor Maintenance for the Cabins and Marina
Some expenses will be covered and most tools will be supplied. The Strata Council will review proposals and will entertain a small monthly compensation if the negotiated job description warrants it. Expressions of interest and resumes can be sent to email@example.com.